Sunday, November 16, 2008

Final Assessment


The assessment started on 10/11/08 till 14/11/08.. On 15/11/08 is the Parents Teacher Assessment (PTA).. It started at 9-12pm, I came at 8.50am as I'm the one who excited to get the result..

My son was the first student who took the result.. Mrs Gill, the pricipal is the class teacher for subject English and Maths..

Teacher : What will you get from me if you get 100?
Anaqi : Present

The teacher gave the results.. Congratulations to my son.. He got English - 100%, Maths - 98% and Bahasa - 95%.. And the teacher gave 1 story book as he manage to get 100 for only 1 subject.

When I looked at the paper, it's seem that the questions are quite tough for his age.. Nowsaday the syllabus are different..

What can I recalled during my time (kindergarden), I learnt a lot of singing.. And started learnt suku kata at standard 1.. Now, 6 years old are able to read..

For Bahasa, they learnt Penjodoh Bilangan, Kata Nama Khas/Am, Kata Adjektif

For Maths, they learnt Addition (2 numbers), Minus (2 numbers) and Multiply ( I think I started at standard 2 or 3)

For English, my son are able to read and understand based on the pictures.

Overall I'm very satisfied as I can see a lot of progress and achievement.. I really salute my son.. As a parent, i really proud of my son.. I am sorry if i overreacting but i suppose every parents will share the same feeling as mine.

5 comments:

Fara said...

MEmang salute! bagus la abang harith, leh jadik contoh kat adik2... :-) Semoga lebih berjaya nanti kat sekolah rendah! selamat masuk ke alam persekolahan sebenar!

Aryana & Adrienna said...

congrats harith .....semoga jd anak yg soleh & bijak ....

ellyn said...

suspen ler biler baca blog korg about ur kids....suma best jer. jeles i

mam@ju said...

congrats. son...aahkan x sama cam kita2 dulu..

Soulie said...

dahler anaqin ensem pandai lak tuh hehe sure jadik pojaan ramai budak pompuan nie